Saturday, April 30, 2011

Livercongenital Amerosis

Other "Ernesto" dying like a flower

Dear Diary:
I can not say that I pour out llanto.Debe be because I know that Life is not extinguished on account of Lady Death comes to visit to meet with such painstaking work. Today
Die Another "Ernesto", one of those that miss, as Cardinal, like Che. There is not much that can be added, perhaps my memory saved that memorable scene from "The Tunnel" in which he and she marched in parallel trains, but in opposite directions. I do not think there is a perfect picture of what they call disagreement. Sad, infamous, but perfect.
Thanks for being with me, dressed in the book, in my party cuempleaños No. 14
My memory nearest arrchivó also this:
"Apparently, the dignity of human life was not foreseen in the plan globalization. "
Apparently, my dear Ernest, was nothing more dignity, but life itself, the very human, animal and vegertal, what globalization is not planned.
See you there in the wind!

0 comments:

Post a Comment