Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Where To Buy Peroni Beer In New Jersey

And if you get what? The noes



Conchal, I was going to comment on this canción.Iba say that I looked beautiful, romanticona, but intimate and beautiful, I like QUAD says "I am willing to be your end and beginning" but, as I have a totally depraved and filthy mind (of which I am proud) that differ in absolute thinking of undress. The devil thought, boy!
was going to comment on the song, I swear to God and all the angels and archangels, but after seeing the video but I do wonder what the hell am I doing here, why I'm not in Colombia, more near from this beauty of man to make it two dimples in her cheeks as ever imagined.
What sin santísimooooooooooo my god, what am I doing here reeds so far from the wonder. What?
Give me a good excuse, right? Good
not: it is an excellent excuse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment