Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Inebrya Hair Color Palette



Make trades. Study and be somebody.
Behave.
Educated girls do not speak aloud.
The ladies do not say bad words.
crosses her legs
not elegant run.

Be modest.
Do not you insinuate any man.
PĂ­ntate nails. Get a good perfume.
Be discreet intelligent.
Nothing:
Professor, why hide the sexual orientation of Shakespeare?
Professor, what was called the abandoned wife of Darwin?

not play with the pebbles, which seem macho.
not go to a bar.
do not you friends with the prostitutes. Bless you forever Mary Magdalene!
Fulanito is a good match. "And that to me?
Be pure.
Be chaste until marriage, men marry virgins.
And me, fuck! Why?
Take good care of children. Take them
Mac Donalds.
Buy a Happy Meal.
BautĂ­zalos. That
make their first communion.
Smile. Sal
to vote.
Puto world. I tell you, do not tell me you! I have to do

0 comments:

Post a Comment