Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rare Shiny Pokemon Cards Umbreon



Dear diary
What time is it? Ahhh! Will be at 9 pm and I realized that today was not laughed all day. The work was tedious and hot as hell that I was harassed all afternoon and only improved by starting the night by the events that happened today in the National Assembly where there was a beating between members of the Opposition and the officer ... I was amused to imagine that there grossly was Marta Colomina, the poor that is so old (say she was the baby shower of Jesus) and between such violence and obscenity will given the brakeman, you go up the sugar or something. Is that the lady is so "right" Then I felt a feeling so neat and so similar to disappointment, because you good is not intended that these people behave as if they were in the Court of Henry VIII, but convert it in the boxing ring is like a lot.

Miracles happen and when I thought that the day was total and hopelessly lost (I think one day is irretrievably lost if one has not thrown at least one huge laugh) I found an email where I said this:
Louie, do you pray before eating?
- No, teacher. My mom is not thoroughly cooked,
but not to much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment