Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mercedes S 430 Air Conditioner Not Working

The good things in life

This afternoon I asked my students to write, they say, a definition of Story and Novel and establish a difference between the two "definitions." The truth is that I've read answers cool, fun until tender but do not really know how to define what was in me that gave me Weslie Arevalo, a 12 year old boy, a bit of people who think that I did not reach the waist, (porsia I referring to his small stature)
Story: in learning to tell stories and other things more important.
Novel: in novels do not learn anything good.
course I burst out laughing and looked . He laughed with me and asked me nervous, "Is bad teacher?"
No, my child, I said, this is perfect. Clarify some things later, but this is perfect.
The smile that I returned this time is one reason why I welcome this my thankless profession.


0 comments:

Post a Comment