Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wording Of A Wedding Invitation Funny Comic Book

we know ... By Tola and Maruja Chavez

November 21, 2009

- Oítes Tola, I noticed how atembada, eyes on backroom ... Napping bad or what?
- Last night I had a nightmare so lazy ... Imagine Maruja I dreamed that lit the war with Venezuela and Chavez's useless object that threw the bomb Tomica us and we were not alive but you and I and Uribe ... and cockroaches. - Roaches? Holy Face! Gas! - Chávez took us to speak with their pants down and nobody had time to blow Mayami pa. ~ ~ ~ - So no one took seriously until Chavez Pum! - is that we were all very quiet because the war was only verbal ... Then came the time ran out insults Chavez Uribe pa ... He was so descasar, which took hold of child abuse: mamasanta, nalguibajito, cuatrojos, carrielón, filipichín Nana Obama ... ~ ~ ~
- And what did Obama?
- shut my mouth, because quizque United States does not like meddling in internal affairs of the countries it invades. - I never imagined that a bomb would be so harmful Tomica, Maruja blessed ... To say that Colombia was pretty flat and all of the hot. ~ ~ ~ - Puu ... It was the first off the map, is that capital is closer to the stars, but for the same thing about the missiles.
- Watch Tola, and why only two of us survived and Uribe?

- For you and me because we had a lead umbrella, bandanas and bags antiradiation titanium ... And Uribe, debuenas.
~ ~ ~ - I guess the joy of Alvaro and pa alone the Constitution that will be provoked.

- Not so much ... so, from scratch as Adam in Genesis, you could see how a Democrat who was Uribe, pa Attorney put together a short list with two of us and himself. - he is slate?

- You must hit him, pa law enforcement ... even thought about nominating a cockroach, but the bug was a history. ~ ~ ~

- Who were the Supreme Court?

- We three very honest ... But Uribe declared disabled, then an additional judge named two of us: it ... And what descogimos acclaim him as prosecutor.

- At least pretend one of us should cast blank ballots.

- Everything was going well until very Alvaro told us to be attentive: "Son, can not stand the international pressure supposedly because I have no objection ... There's no other: one of me you have to do ... What is measured? ~ ~ ~

- Who played?

- Well, you idiot ... Not that I was, that being the owner's dream to be the bad touch me ride ... So how do you think that we integrate the Congress, also the three, he and I and thou official bank minority ... And there was a motion to censure the Minister of Agriculture, which was the same Uribe, charging him because you do not know why ... And we were being debated when I gave you go to the bathroom and I took advantage and Álvaro zuáquete! vote ... do you stick flattened. ~ ~ ~

- Ole Tola, and why was the Minister of Agriculture if it is assumed that this was become a Peladero?

- For the same reason that we transport minister without roads ... I finished telling: the nightmare was made when Alvaro took me aside and told me: "Son, go back to people in Colombia ... Nah, you and I played.

- Poor Álvaro ... and no way to postpone the end Atrapao disgust ... ... But before you invited to dinner? Was it romantic? ~ ~ ~

- I was dancing on one leg ... But guess what woke me up Maruja: A stone in glass zumbambico threw a fan of Santa Fe, they were protesting because they won a championship and no I was able to account for what tournament it was.

Source: www.tolaymaruja.com ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment