Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wade Fishing Freeport Texas

week Last Farewell to Peter Pan






One afternoon I went and broke my heart ... you left without saying goodbye ... without saying goodbye and left the door open to let in the pain unbearable
its long thorns stuck in my ...
And you grew into heaven is not singing that song ... and as he climbed strip you of your body to free your soul ... walk without our brother ... Here we go round and the spaces are large,

day without soles and every moment your name
me back to your face ...




Michael you left too soon and on top of the comfort does not come and it all seems little ... but I have come

day and finally the "Peter Pan" learned to fly ..


Normal

0 21 www.lacortedelreydelpop.com Taken -

http://www.otrastardes.com/2009/07 / 06/en-vivo-funeral-de-michael-jackson-en-vivo-7-de-julio-de-2009 /



Normal

0 21